Spending the day out on the pontoon with your family is guaranteed fun, but planning special activities for your kids can take this fun to the next level. Here a few stimulating activities that will help keep your kids engaged all day, as well as a few tips to ensure that your day of fun goes off without a hitch:
- Explore new places: Returning to the same place frequently establishes a tradition that can be exciting in its own way, but there is nothing quite like the thrill that comes from exploring new sites and territory on your pontoon. Instead of going to your usual spots, be on the lookout for new locations that can be explored by your family.
- Scavenger hunt: If you are looking for some educational fun, try setting up a scavenger hunt for your children to complete while you spend the day out on the water. Whether it is a simple game in which everyone gets points for how many interesting items they spot while you are traveling, or you set up clues at various stopping points throughout the day, a scavenger hunt adds a fun, competitive element to any excursion.
- Use your waterproof camera: If you have a waterproof camera, snapping some live action shots of your family enjoying their day in the water and on your pontoon is a great activity. Perhaps the only thing more fun than taking thrilling underwater photos is going through them later and reminiscing on how much fun you had creating the memories.
To insure that your entire family is able to get the most out of your day on the water, here are a couple of helpful tips to remember:
- Involve your children: Make sure your kids are included right from the start. Give them small but meaningful tasks, such as being in charge of making sure everyone is wearing their life jackets.
- Stay stocked: Although a day spent in the sun on your pontoon will be fun, it will also be draining, and making sure you have everything you need to get through the day happily and safely is key. Bring enough water so that everyone stays hydrated throughout the day, and have enough food on hand so that no one gets hungry and you have to head back earlier than planned. Also make sure you have packed enough sunscreen to keep everyone properly protected from the sun’s rays.
Here at Lake Ponemah Marina, our mission as boat dealers in Fenton, MI is to use our years of boating experience to help every customer get the answers they need to make informed decisions. Whether you are looking to purchase a brand new pontoon or you need spare parts so you can make repairs on the boat you already have, you can count on us to take the time to make sure that you have the best boating experience possible. Give us a call or pay us a visit to browse our inventory of used boats in Fenton, MI and find the right one for your family. We look forward to helping you enjoy boat ownership to the max!
Categorised in: Boat Dealers
This post was written by Writer