Have you ever spilled gas into the water instead of pouring it into your boat’s gas tank? You aren’t alone. This problem is so common that Lillipad has developed a solution: the Lillipad Marine Funnel. No longer will you have to contaminate the water with gas. You’ll also end your struggle with gas can operation and storage. Stop in to your marine supply in Fenton, MI today to pick up this must-have equipment for boaters and transform your fueling experience.
The Lillipad Marine Funnel is ideally designed for transferring fuel in a marine environment. This new product offers the following design advantages:
- Lid: The Marine Funnel offers a lid that protects contents from water and contaminants while allowing fuel vapors to escape.
- Cabinet: Have you ever wished for a more convenient storage method for your boating supplies? The Lillipad Marine Funnel is a sleek, compact unit. It can be mounted in high-traffic areas to keep it conveniently within reach but out of the way of your boating enjoyment.
- Cut-out: Place the mouth of your fuel can in the cabinet cut-out to easily hold the container in position.
- Screen: The design of the Lillipad Marine Funnel makes fuel splashing a thing of the past. The innovative design includes a screen that eliminates splashing.
- Modular mount system: Want to have the option of mounting your funnel in multiple locations? No problem. The modular mount systems allows for multiple mount locations. It is easily installed and removed. You can even use it in non-marine environments.
- Nozzle: Enjoy no-drip fueling with an effective, aluminum-construction, aircraft grade nozzle.
- Hose: With the Lillipad Marine Funnel, you can view the fuel transfer. A clear hose lets you see the fuel to ensure you have removed all of the liquid after using the funnel.
- Ball valve: Do you ever need to fuel small tanks? Managing the fuel flow into these tanks can be challenging. The ball valve on the Lillipad Marine Funnel allows you to start and stop the fuel flow or minimize it to help with fueling smaller tanks. Its stainless steel construction also makes it resistant to corrosion.
- Capacity: Store up to two gallons of fuel in the funnel canister.
- Flow speed: You’ll enjoy manageable and efficient fueling with a flow speed of less than 10 seconds per gallon.
- Aesthetics: The design of the Lillipad Marine Funnel was created with aesthetics in mind. It offers a sleek, pleasing design that does not detract from the attractiveness of the dock or other location.
The Lillipad Marine Funnel makes fueling quicker, safer and hassle-free. Contact your marine supply in Fenton, MI to pick up your funnel today. Visit the boating experts at Lake Ponemah Marina for a great deal on the Lillipad Marine Funnel, now available at our Fenton location. If you have any questions about this product or other boating equipment, don’t hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable staff. We look forward to hearing from you and partnering with you to meet all your boating supply needs.